1. Body odor isn’t a big deal if you’re never around other people, right? Deodorant sales are down during the pandemic according to Unilever, which makes brands like Dove and Axe.
2. A guy in Florida has been charged with fraud after he got $3.9 million in PPP loans . . . and used the money to buy things like a Lamborghini.
3. The Butler County Fair in Ohio is recommending everyone “stay one cow apart” for social distancing.
4. Google has announced it will keep its employees working remotely until at least a YEAR from now . . . July of 2021. (And that’s worth noting, because Google knows everything.)
5. The police in Miami, Florida are setting up “mask traps” to catch people not wearing masks, and then fining them $100.
6. A goat was arrested in Kanpur, India for not wearing a mask.
7. Robert O’Brien, the president’s national security advisor, has tested positive for coronavirus. He’s the highest-ranking official to test positive so far.
New daily cases in the U.S.: 61,571, with 596 new deaths.
Total cases in the U.S.: 4.43 million, with more than 150,400 deaths . . . and more than 2.1 million who’ve now recovered.
Total cases worldwide: 16.6 million . . . with more than 656,500 deaths . . . and more than 10.2 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.